Friday, February 1, 2008

Dr. Dean's Religion

I was listening to Dr. Dean Edell on the radio yesterday. I knew he was a man without religious faith but this time he came right out and said that religion was not real - not based on truth. It is his show so he can say what he wants but I found this astounding for a man who relies on science and empirical evidence to guide him in his quest for what is "truth." Where is the evidence that supports his position? His position seems to be that ALL religion is a hoax. Show me one shred of evidence Dr. Dean. It is one thing to say that you have not found sufficient evidence to support a belief in God. It is hardly scholarly to say that a lack of evidence proves that something does not exist. Now you are preaching your religion Dr. Dean.

1 comment:

David said...

I have never listened to his show more than a few minutes b/c too often I hear him slipping into an ant-religion or pro-abortion rant.

He sounds like he is increasingly becoming a political talk host rather than a medical one.